Saturday, October 2, 2010

New York Comic-Con 2010


I'll be attending New York Comic-Con all weekend, from this Friday, October 8th to Sunday October 10th, 2010.
I'll primarily be in artist's alley at table Q-11. I'm sharing the table with artist PJ Holden, who not only collaborated with Dave Roth and me on our Image book FEARLESS, but is a popular 2000 AD artist and just did the "Happy Valley" arc for Garth Ennis' Battlefields.
I'll have copies of FEARLESS (which are hard to find), as well as GROUNDED, UNTHINKABLE, TWO-FACE: YEAR ONE, CYBORG etc. for sale. I'll also be showing off pages from Rift Raiders and other assorted upcoming work.
Additionally, I'll be signing at digital comics distributor Graphic.ly booth 1751 on Friday from 2:30-3PM. Graphic.ly is currently publishing UNTHINKABLE online and for the ipad/iphone. I'm going to be doing creator commentary for UNTHINKABLE (and any other books of mine the publish). I also hope to be publishing an original digital comic with them. Details to come.
Please stop by. I'm happy to sign anything and chat with you. In fact, interacting with readers is the highlight of the convention for me.
NOTE: I won't have any copies of RIFT RAIDERS for sale, which I had hoped. I will have them for my next convention, Long Beach Comic-Con, which I'll be attending at the end of this month. I'll be teaching a class on how to write for comics, film and television and LBCC as well. Finally, I hope to announce a surprise international convention that I've been invited to really soon. It's a truly unique and exciting opportunity.

No comments: