Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Part 1 of My COMICS ON COMICS interview is online


A few weeks ago I had the pleasure on taping the LA based video podcast, COMICS ON COMICS at Dream World Comics. It's a fun show, where some of LA's best up and coming comediands talk about comics with LA's comics professionals.
Now, the first part of the multi-part video is online:
It's also available on itunes in medium and high quality versions. Past episodes are on itunes as well.
The show was fun, it's not just an interview with me, it's also me giving my thoughts on comic book current events and debating with the other panelists.
Thanks to everyone who came out to the taping, everyone from Comics on Comics (especially Blair Marnell for coordinating everything), and Dream World Comics.
It was my first time at Dream World, and they are definitely a retailer worth supporting if you're on the West Side of LA. Not only to they specialize in graphic novels and trades, they have built a BATCAVE in the back, where we taped our podcast. Yes - A Batcave, with a bathroom that's made to look like Mr. Freeze's cell in Arkham.
Here's there info:
Dream World Comics
12400 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310) 390-7860
When more parts are online, I'll post here and on my message board at Image Comics to let you all know.
In one of the interviews , I talk about Unthinkable, my next creator owned project with BOOM!
studios, and reveal more about it than I've ever done before.

No comments: